Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
Managing a large team is your super power. Bring your talent to a new role at Sodexo.
Sodexo is seeking a Food General Manager for it's operations at Living Care Retirement Community, a continuing care retirement community in Yakima, WA. The General Manager will have full oversight of the dining operations at the community. This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned, entrepreneurial manager who is constantly seeking a better way to conduct business. This key leadership position is directly responsible for the successful operation of the Dining Services.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of day-to-day dining and culinary operations;
- Interface closely and daily with client executive level leadership and client board members;
- control and ensure company and client financial targets and goals are achieved;
- continuously update industry knowledge on current food trends and ingredients, making sure they lead the way in innovation and originality;
- ensure that the highest possible standards of food handling and preparation are achieved.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have high level experience preferably in a luxury restaurant/bar.
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities, demonstrate professional communication skills, and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- have commercial acumen and a good level of computer literacy;
- have a positive approach to tasks with a can-do attitude and impeccable attention to detail.
Learn more about Living Care Retirement
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.