Arbor Management, LLC has immediate opening for a full Time Assistant Property Manager at Coachman's Manor. This Tax Credit/Family apartment complex is located in New Castle, DE.
Salary for APM is $17 per hour, 37.5 Hours per week.
Arbor Management, LLC is a residential property management company headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware and owned by an experienced owner/developer of multi-family, Leon N. Weiner & Associates, Inc.
Arbor manages over 50 multi-family properties comprising over 4,500 apartment units for Weiner and our partners. These projects range in size from small properties under 50 units to large complexes of over 200 units.
This position reports to a Property Manager and is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the property.
- Timely collection of rents and all monies on site, including daily deposits and record keeping.
- Leasing process including telephone inquiries, greeting prospective tenants, showing apartments, taking applications and deposits, verifying application information, follow-up and renewal.
- Inspection of property for safety and maintenance needs.
- Tenant issues and relations.
- Coordination of property maintenance.
- Administrative activities including maintaining records, preparing reports, tracking and processing accounting data.
- Industry knowledge and/or Tax Credit experience strongly preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Computer skills including MS Office proficiency (MS Word and Excel required). Rent Roll experience a plus but not required.
- Aptitude for basic office procedures.
- Strong sense of teamwork, accuracy and dependability.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to ensure accuracy and timely completion.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Ability to exercise prudent judgment and work independently in the absence of Property Manager.
Arbor Management, LLC is a wonderful place to work! We recognize people as our most valuable asset. NON-SMOKING ENVIRONMENT.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Vets/Disability.
Send resume to PM at 401 Carriage Way New Castle, DE 19720; Fax: (302) 326-3974