Location: United States of America Milwaukee (South 2nd Street)
Location: San Francisco - California
Location: Orlando - Florida
Are you interested in shaping a highly effective agile organization? Are you excited about the opportunity to influence others? Are you passionate about fostering vital connections that will help to make our company, partners and customers more productive and profitable? If your answer is yes to any of these questions, this is your opportunity to join an innovative and dynamic team. As a member of the Rockwell Automation IT organization, you will join our transformation journey as we seek to improve and push boundaries.
The Solution architect will Design scalable and flexible B2B Commerce architectures that take into accounts, products, product bundles, Order management, 3rd party integration and end to end fulfilment process and deliver reliable, scalable platforms to build our key systems and services throughout the company. This role is the face of IT's organization to the company and critical to delivering business recognized value. You will be part of Purchase to Deploy capability to transform Rockwell Ecommerce strategy leveraging SAP Commerce, Salesforce and custom applications and will lead designs across the capability.
- Work on a team of engineers, technical leaders, analysts to design new features for internal and external customers, while keeping our applications secure and stable.
- Work on high-quality architecture and implementation design, collaborating with the customer, system/business analysts and onshore architects
- Build the effective communication bridge between business and technical teams
- Review suggested architecture with the development team and take their feedback regarding architecture approach, complexity of the solution and its effectiveness
- Prototype, design, build/deliver and steward resilient platforms for a business capability
- Identify and mitigate architecture related risk.
- Mentor others in technologies, tools, and processes
- Operate in an agile capability team where quality and security are built into daily work, and we make time to help others improve their environment as well.
- Attack roadblocks and impediments to delivering incremental value
- Aggressively drive out technical debt and build feedbacks into your system.
- Shape our future by presenting your own designs to groups across IT and the company while reviewing designs of others
- Develop test strategies, design automation frameworks, and write unit /functional tests to improve coverage and automation metrics.
- Required to get involved in the technical engineering problem solving efforts to coach, mentor and guide the development teams on applying engineering best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related engineering field (computer engineering, software engineering, etc.. or relevant experience required
- This position typically requires 5+ years of SAP commerce solution architect experience.
- Experience with SAP Commerce (hybris) platform, core architecture, solution design, and datahub, service layer, cronjobs, Impex, hac, hmc/Backoffice, bean shell script, CMS components and cockpit. Architect, Design and development of ecommerce solutions, diagnose and solve technical problems to the commerce implementations
- Leading commerce architecture, SAP Commerce (hybris) systems/environment setup, implementation, handle various systems integrations and project execution activities.
- Experience working across multiple platforms and system architectures such as SAP, Salesforce, Promotions, service layer, cronjobs, Impex, hac, Backoffice, CMS components.
- Integrating SAP Commerce platform and other third-party services and enterprise systems.
- Knowledge on SAP Commerce Cloud, SAP Cloud Platform Integrator and other integration touch points for better user experience.
- Strong expertise with J2EE/SAP Commerce architecture, frameworks, best practices, various design patterns.
- Assist multiple development teams in the design, architecture and development of software platforms and solutions and ensuring high-quality applications and systems are delivered to the business.
- Highly organized with the ability to prioritize workload, manage multiple projects and meet project deadlines
- Certification in SAP commerce either as a technical architect or solution architect.
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor
This position can be remote and can be located anywhere in the states of: CA, AZ, GA, NC, FL, MA, WI, IL, OH, PA, & NY.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).