Sodexo is seeking an Accounting Analyst for our Credit Card Operations Team
The Credit Card Operations team supports all the reconciliation for the Organization's Credit Card and Cashless initiatives in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards(IFRS) related to Revenue Recognition, and other key regulatory requirements of Merchant Card Acceptance and Compliance.
The Accounting Analyst role will act as a subject matter expert supporting the Credit Card Operations Team in Reconciliation in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures (GAAP), International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) related to Revenue Recognition, and other regulatory requirements of Merchant Card Acceptance and Compliance.
The successful candidate will:
- Guiding team members with the knowledge and foresight of the impact of Over and Short entries, Reporting issues, Programming problems, or any other misstatement of Merchant Service processing activity.
- Analyze, Develop Reconciliation Standards, Train, and normalize new programs such as App Based acceptance programs and other new cashless partners. This would require the ability to look at new program offerings and establish the most efficient processes to reconcile and manage back office information for assurance of funds received.
- Work with Cost Centers to support and help them analyze Financial impacts of incorrect reporting of Merchant Service Activity.
- Perform analysis to support root cause detection and recommend and guide cost centers on corrective action.
- Track and monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and associated metrics for Merchant Service Over and Short activity and other relevant metrices.
- Develop and write work and desk procedures to support new Department processes.
- Instruct and Train team members on new processes as well as train and guide team members on department processes.
- Recommend changes or process improvements to Management
- Reconcile and Resolve Non-Standard Cost Center issues and support Team members with questions or corrective action to ensure proper reconciliation
- Support Internal and External Audit of Merchant Service Activity
- Support Testing and Project work related to Merchant Service Activities and processes.
- Assist and Guide Issue Resolution for Merchant Service Activities to mitigate risk of loss of Assets to Sodexo.
- Support and Analyze Reconciliations with an eye for Fraud Detection as well as awareness of internal control policies for Cash Handling and Control
At Sodexo, we believe every employee should have the resources to be their best. As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental and vision insurance. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial and savings programs, 401k, and access to our employee assistance program and other discounts. Click here for more information about Sodexo's Benefits.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer positions that support a variety of career goals working in diverse business segments, including Corporate Headquarters, Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Healthcare, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search today.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.