We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business. Sodexo's Corporate Services is seeking an Executive Chef 2 to support the cast member dining in backstage locations at Disneyworld in Orlando, Florida.
At the time of offer, you will need to provide proof that you are fully vaccinated and/or will be fully vaccinated prior to the first day of employment.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities.
The Executive Chef 2 will have total culinary responsibilities including the overall menu development and execution, food cost management, training of culinary staff and overseeing the food safety program with a focus on excellent customer experience
The Executive Chef 2 will oversee an multi-faceted food and beverage operation. The current food landscape consists of 26 locations spanning Walt Disney World property and Orlando, FL.
Reporting to the Area GM, you will be responsible for leading the culinary program all throughout Walt Disney World cast dining. The role will including innovative menu design, developing strong culinary foundation skill, mentoring the culinary team, collaboration with Disney wellness and culinary clients.
The position will require flexibility in scheduling: shift can include weekdays and some nights and weekends.
We are looking for candidates who will:
- manage the daily food production including production planning and controls
- ensure Sodexo Culinary Standards including recipe compliance and food quality
- manage food costing, controls and compliance
- develop menus and new items in compliance with client wellness programs.
- have high expectations for customer service and quality of food
- have the ability and willingness to develop and train frontline employees
The ideal candidate has:
- a strong culinary background with experience in nutrition and wellness programs.
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of standards and implements company policies
- previous experience working in facilities with high volume production
- multiple unit experience with large volume cafes
- food focus- menu, training, production and quality
- ability to supervise a union workforce
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo, a long-standing leader in "quality of life solutions" around the globe, and Magic Johnson Enterprises, the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson, who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin "Magic" Johnson himself click here.