A registered Dietitian credential is required -with experience in acute care setting to provide medical nutrition therapy to patients 2 days week. Will also be responsible for providing direction for patient meal services at patient care units to ensure customer satisfaction and retention for the Company.Directs daily operations of patient meal services at patient care units
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Be a Registered Dietitian and have at least one year of lead management experience in an acute care setting;
- be responsible for conducting nutrition care and patient assessments for patients with a variety of disease states utilizing the nutrition care process, electronic medical records charting;;
- be available to work the schedule that includes every other weekend and some holidays as needed;
- assist Clinical Nutrition Manager with additional responsibilities as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- The skills to demonstrate excellent communication and customer service skills;
- the ability to educate patients and family members as well as facility staff in concepts of nutrition and diet modifications;
- prior experience to be able to work well with physicians, nursing, ancillary staff and collaboratively as part of a team; as well as independently and to be outcome focused;
- excellent time management skills, be a self-starter.
Click here to learn more about Hemet Valley Medical
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities. As the largest private employer of dietitians, we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!