Grow your career and develop a team that shares your desire to make a difference.
Absent a legally recognized exception, Keck Medicine of USC, located in Los Angeles, CA requires a COVID-19 vaccine to work at this location.
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic clinical team at Keck Medicine of USC, located in Los Angeles, CA. This is a new position to support a growing outpatient program. The position will be responsible for supporting a variety of outpatient populations. Ideally, the candidate will be well versed in a variety of patient populations including weight management, GI, nutrition support, etc. In addition, preferred candidate will be experienced in PI/QI initiatives and interested in elevating best practice. In the absence of this experience, be excited and able to learn these processes.
Reporting to the Director of Clinical Nutrition the ideal candidate will:
- Be a registered dietitian with at least 1 year of experience.
- Preferred to have an advance degree Masters and/or advanced certification
- Takes initiative, be innovative, and passionate about nutrition and elevating our practice
- Be self-directed, flexible, and a team player and have excellent time management, verbal, and written communication skills
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working with patients and a diverse staff;
- Participates in Quality Improvement projects as needed and assigned;
- Educate healthcare team member, including physicians and nurses;
- takes initiative, be innovative, and passionate about nutrition and elevating our practice.
Keck Medicine of USC is the University of Southern California's medical enterprise, one of only two university-based medical systems in the Los Angeles area. Encompassing academic excellence, world-class research and state-of-the-art clinical care, we attract internationally renowned experts who teach and practice at the Keck School of Medicine of USC, the region's first medical school.
We operate the Keck Medical Center of USC, which includes two acute care hospitals: Keck Hospital of USC and USC Norris Cancer Hospital. The enterprise also owns the community hospital USC Verdugo Hills Hospital, and it includes more than 40 outpatient facilities, some at affiliated hospitals, in Los Angeles, Orange, Kern, Tulare and Ventura counties. In addition, we operate USC Care Medical Group, a medical faculty practice.
Keck Medical Center of USC was ranked in the top 20 on U.S. News & World Report's 2020-21 Best Hospitals Honor Roll and among the top 3 hospitals in Los Angeles and top 5 in California. The medical center also ranked high in several specialty lines.
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Nutrition and Wellness positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care, Personal and Home Health Services, and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Nutrition jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.