Health Wright Products is a privately held Contract Manufacturer of Nutritional Supplements that is seeking Production Packaging Operators to join our expanding organization. After twenty-six years of significant growth we are still just at the beginning cycle of our potential and you will be joining a talented and committed team!
Pay Rate: $18-$19/hour
Start with us today and be a part of the Million Dollar Promise. Project150: All full-time employees will receive a $1,000 bonus for each year of service up to 5 years ($5,000). All current 200+ employees are immediately eligible, and new hires become eligible 12 months from their hire date. $1,000,000 in bonuses will be distributed when HWP achieves its goal of a 12-month period totaling over $150 million in annual revenue.
Packaging Operator Job Duties
- Perform packaging and light machine operation functions in multiple work locations
- Properly label and package product in correct configuration
- Maintain inventory control of all labeling materials
- Set-up and breakdown of machine and fixtures for processing. Work is based on specific guidelines for each machine and part
- Visually and manually inspect bottles based to inspection guidelines to ensure bottles meet quality standards
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Six months minimum experience in a manufacturing environment
- Forklift experience preferred
- Mechanical Aptitude
Pay and Schedule Details
- Swing shift Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm
- Night shift 10pm-6:30am ($1/hour shift differential)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Pet Insurance
- 401k Plan with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Costco Membership
- Paid time off / Paid vacation - 120 hours
- Paid sick time - Separate Bank
Thanks for taking the time to get to know us & we look forward to learning more about you!
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Health Wright Products Inc. participates in E-Verify.