AI/ML - Device Cloud Center Admin, Siri Engineering Efficiency
Garland , Texas , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Oct 13, 2021
Role Number: 200299895
If you're passionate about building technology that will make a difference, we may have the job for you. The position requires a mix of support and scripting skills to successfully manage devices in our device cloud center while assisting in debugging automated test failures. You will work alongside engineers to assist in the successful release of future products.
- Requires lifting, moving, and carrying equipment up to 20 pounds.
- Experience fixing and triaging issues on both Apple software and hardware
- Experience with device deployment and management of macOS & iOS
- Ability to analyze test results and triaging bugs to find root causes
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong ability to prioritize feature work
- Adept at using creative and innovative thinking to resolve problems
- Passionate attention to detail
- Knowledge of network technologies (wired/wireless)
- Automation or scripting knowledge is required
This role enables you to build your knowledge of the entire fleet of Apple devices including iPhones, macs, AppleTVs, Apple Watches, with a particular emphasis on Siri. In this role, you will have the opportunity to make a big impact on both internal Apple engineers and the billions of users who use our products. You will prepare devices and systems for testing (setup, software install, testing, debugging, repairing systems). Manage inventory of test equipment and track location of items. You will have a strong teamwork ethic as we engage with many different teams including everything from network to engineering. You will resolve issues in our current tool for automated device management and implement new features. You will help to run, maintain and organize lab workspaces, interact with prototypes and components including supporting test setups, debug sessions, etc. and you will be constantly moving lab support systems forward by iterating the current processes to make them more efficient. You will use ARD, SSH, Telnet, and other CLI to deploy, maintain and debug remote machines and devices.
Education & Experience
AS/BS in a technical field or equivalent experience preferred