Sr. Manager - Route to Market Programs Development
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Oct 11, 2021
Role Number: 200297459
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple's Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The WW Route to Market Programs Development Manager is responsible for creating programs that increase sales of Apple Products and Services while elevating the quality of the experience for our customers as they engage with our partners across physical and digital touchpoints.
- Have deep understanding of the economics and growth drivers of our partners across all routes to market and create new value propositions that will appeal to them
- A strong eye for business and can interface seamlessly with finance and customer facing teams; know how to create an attractive business investment proposal looking across cost, return, scalability and impact on a brand
- Have a successful track record of bringing programs to market from critical thinking to execution through sell-in to senior leadership and harnessing resources of large organizations
- Previous people management experience. You are effective in both direct and virtual team leadership and your tenacity enables you to get things done even in adverse conditions
- Previous experience in a global organization with regional executions, bringing a strategic and tactical vision
- Strong verbal, written communications skills, and analytical skills
- Experience working with international teams of different cultural backgrounds
In this role you will design, develop and deliver Programs fine tuned to each type of partner reselling Apple's products and services (Carriers, Consumer Electronics, Mass Merchants, Apple Mono-brand stores...). You will identify growth opportunities, write design briefs to make them come to life, project manage the development of the program components and ensure smooth delivery including contracts readiness, successful partner sell-ins, etc. You will engage with channel functional specialists (Merchandising, Staffing and training, In-store Technology and Digital) as well as Marcom, Product Marketing, Sales Leaders and other Apple functions to create impactful Programs that drive sales and customer experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent education.
- A minimum of 10 years experience in Retail with focus on in-store customer experiences