Product Designer, AR/VR
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 11, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200297926
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Product Designer AR/VR creates solutions that help deliver meaningful and useful experiences to our customers in exciting new mediums. Combining 3D interactive expertise with a user-centered design approach, a Product Designer, AR/VR collaborates with our larger team to craft, explore and iterate on design concepts.
- You have at least 5+ years proven ability in digital product or experience design, with strong emphasis in AR/VR.
- You have extraordinary attention to detail.
- You have a strong capacity for both logical and creative thinking.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- You thrive in a meaningful, dynamic and collaborative design workplace consisting of both creative and technical team members.
- Your portfolio should consist of innovative work samples in the field of AR/VR, demonstrating mastery in 3D interaction, a keen sense of visual and motion design, a proficiency in user-centered design, as well as examples of your problem solving process.
- You are comfortable illustrating and prototyping your design solutions.
- You should be familiar with AR/VR development tools and processes including Unity and iOS development, realtime 3D rendering, and other related practices and technologies.
As a Product Designer, you will collaborate with the larger project team to explore concepts and iterate on interactive and AR/VR experience prototypes. The Product Designer is responsible for working closely with design and technical disciplines to create considered and sophisticated design solutions for Apple interactive AR/VR experiences.
Education & Experience