Media Manager, Marcom ALAC
Coral Gables , Florida , United States
Posted: Oct 7, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200297465
The ALAC Media Manager will be responsible for media strategy and implementation across Apple's hardware line-up. They will partner with and manage our media agency, ensuring a strong and effective presence for the brand across our four key markets (MX/BR/CO/CL).
- Substantial media experience in a Media or Comms role, working on global brands.
- The ability to judge creative media thinking, to understand Apple's media principles and guidelines, in order to give constructive feedback to the agency.
- Outstanding media knowledge across all media, with an emphasis in digital. Previous experience in performance media.
- The capacity to manage several projects, priorities, and work quickly and efficiently within tight time frames.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent English communication skills-written and oral. Spanish and/or Portuguese a plus.
- Experience working in Latin American markets.
- The ability to learn new processes and technology quickly.
- The ability to work well and collaborate with others. We work very collaboratively here.
- A good sense of humor. There will be days when you'll need it.
Support and help with the flawless deployment of paid media campaigns across Broadcast, Digital, Social, Performance channels incl. Paid Search. Deep subject matter expertise in digital media (including performance) and continue to explore how Apple can reach new audiences via social and digital. Be a source of information, working with the media agency to stay abreast of the latest creative media innovation across our markets. Oversee all aspects of campaign planning and execution: from strategy to plan approvals, specs, proof of postings, optimizations, reporting, post-campaign analysis, ad-hoc requests to monitoring all the changes in the media plans. Support the creative development process, unearthing and contributing media insights to guide creative concepts through to execution. Regularly evaluate our media approaches, identifying and testing new opportunities to expand our presence across new platforms and formats. Ongoing management of day-to-day campaign deployment, ensuring quality control of how and where we show up. Staying on top of all deliverables - booking deadlines, specs, delivery deadlines, launch timings - across all media. Scrutinize all media investment across channels, rigorously ensuring that plans and estimates are reflected accurately in the financial process with our media agency. Analyze performance data, alongside our media agency, leading insight development to inform our future use of platforms and creative formats. Close monitoring of our campaign KPI's and overseeing post campaign analysis, guiding how we approach our markets for future campaigns.
Education & Experience