WW Partner Communications Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 7, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200297188
Does an exciting, dynamic, fast-paced and collaborative environment catch your attention? If so, consider joining us! Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the detailed development and execution of extraordinary communications. We are seeking an experienced communications person to lead the global partner marketing communication strategy, planning and execution for Apple and to guide the development of worldwide partner strategies, plans and communications with Geo teams. Our WW Partner Communications Manager will build and execute global partner communication strategies and guidance for Apple. They will also guide the global development of innovative partner marketing strategies and outstanding communications that feature Apple products or services. Crafting how Apple shows up within our partners' physical and digital environments is among the strategic work you'll be charged with! This role requires extensive collaboration across many teams, internationally and locally. Other key partners you'll talk to are Carriers, Retailers, Banks, Enterprise, Health, Media Content and more.
- You possess extensive experience in brand communications - from strategy through execution and analysis of results.
- You have passion for great work, you can see potential and nourish it and have a tremendous ability to influence both internal and external stakeholders to drive that work forward.
- You can delve deep into Apple's product and services to understand the business and product strategy and consumer insights, to build a communications strategy for partners.
- You can delve deep into a partner's business, marketing strategy and consumer insights, to understand challenges and find opportunities.
- You have a deep understanding of digital platforms (social, eCRM, e-commerce platforms, content, performance marketing, digital in-store) and how they can be leveraged to deliver the most compelling product experience throughout the customer journey.
- You have experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work.
- You thrive being a part of a cross-functional team yet also have the ability to lead.
- You have passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, build innovative communication plans and develop great creative and integrated campaigns.
- You are flexible and adaptable in a dynamic environment while working as a member of a high-performing team.
- You can confidently build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple stakeholders in a highly matrix'd organization.
- You have 8-12+ years experience in international account management and/or strategy at a creatively-driven ad agency or in-house marketing communications firm.
Develop deep understanding of the Apple brand, the partner's brand, and the local market to help drive an innovative partner communications strategy and amazing partner creative for all Apple products and services. Work across the organization to understand both macro trends and comms-specific insights and results for Apple product and services. Synthesize learnings into insights to drive optimization of future efforts, internally and externally with partners. Work with partners' marketing teams to identify and develop comms strategies and plans, including advertising, digital channels and the partner's owned marketing channels in-store and online. Develop and drive processes, across Apple products and services, to improve the quality and effectiveness of the partner work as well as the efficiency of the path to get there Lead the development and delivery of communication workshops with partners' senior marketing teams and agencies. Manage quarterly fiscal planning to ensure budgets and resources are allocated to support key Partner Comms initiatives. Inspire and contribute to the large global network of Geo Partner Communications Managers.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree required. MBA a plus.
- Travel will be required.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant, please click here. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. For more information, please click here.
- Apple will consider for employment all qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable law. If you are applying for a position in San Francisco, please click here.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more.
- Apple is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities. Learn more.
- Apple is a drug-free workplace. Learn more.