Business Development Manager, Auto
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 7, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200291349
Come be a part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Apple. Apple's Services team is seeking an experienced, thoughtful, and entrepreneurial individual with a passion for media and entertainment to help grow its services businesses. You will be supporting the Services team's global growth efforts with a focus on developing new partnership opportunities, negotiation of deal frameworks and terms, as well as supporting special strategic projects. The role requires a highly motivated and experienced team player with great attention to detail who is able to work with multiple internal and external teams to meet hard deadlines. The candidate needs to be a self-starter, and able to develop and manage partnerships with 3rd parties to distribute and market Apple's media and entertainment services.
- 7-10 years of relevant industry work experience in managing or building partnerships for media or entertainment services with automakers, technology platforms, and other 3rd party media entertainment companies.
- Direct experience within the media & entertainment industry a bonus.
- Strong understanding of the automotive OEM and infotainment landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to research, size, and prioritize recommendations of new business and partnership opportunities
- Proven track record of successful negotiation with both 3rd parties and cross-functionally within a large business structure.
- Passion, energy and drive to develop and grow multi-million dollar business programs globally.
- Exceptional business development and partnership management track record.
- Strong command of business and financial modeling.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong project management capability with exceptional attention to detail.
Manage the ongoing commercial relationships with partners including reporting, analysis and contract renegotiations. Lead research projects to identify the priority partnership opportunities and define critical technology trends. Help to build business models and programs that help partners to achieve their business goals. Lead negotiations with distribution partners to ensure that Apple services are made available to large volumes of customers and marketed in accordance with Apple's high standards. Work with business management teams to negotiate terms with rights holders that enable the partnerships. Assist in the project management of the integration of the partner into the Apple's service platforms.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required; MBA or equivalent degree preferred. Plus 7-10 years of relevant industry work experience.
- This role will require up to 50% travel, both domestic and internationally.