AI/ML - Frontend Engineer, Siri Engineering Efficiency
Seattle , Washington , United States
Machine Learning and AI
Posted: Oct 7, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200296792
Play a part in improving the efficiency of engineers in AI/ML. Transform the way engineers use rich, insightful web apps to inform their decisions. Work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done. The Engineering Efficiency team is crucial to the productivity of Siri engineers. We're looking for a senior software engineer with Frontend expertise, to take a highly visible web application to the next level.
- 5+ years of experience developing, testing, and maintaining rich web experiences with UIs that address significant problems with high volumes of data.
- Experience bringing an impactful feature to fruition by collaborating with diverse teams.
- Experience maintaining a living and sophisticated codebase with a modern stack.
- A passionate learner who follows or participates in dev community events and content.
- Possesses great synthesis and communication skills.
- A good design sense and a good understanding of data visualization concepts.
In this role, you will be working on one or more web applications that enable other teams within Apple to build and ship their code, as well as track the quality of their code changes. You will be exposed to a large, multifaceted domain where you will be taking part in synthesizing and simplifying complex processes. And you'll work on producing experiences that help users answer fundamental questions by way of intuitive web experiences. To accomplish this, you will be expected to efficiently collaborate and communicate with large and diverse teams and take part in the ownership of user experience, design, implementation, and maintenance. This will involve producing and challenging wireframes and user flows, implementing them with test-covered code, and slowly evolving the codebase alongside community advancements. We are open to hiring for this role in Cambridge, MA.
Education & Experience
BS, MS or Ph.D. in Computer Science, or equivalent experience