Sr. Technical Product Manager, Digital Asset Management - Apple Online Store WW
Austin , Texas , United States
Posted: Oct 6, 2021
Role Number: 200296748
Do you love to create groundbreaking ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating with coworkers and making lasting connections with others? As part of our Apple Online Store team, you'll help craft a seamless, high-quality digital retail experience for our customers. Join our team, and you'll help Apple make sure our customer's shopping experience is like no other. We are seeking a Sr. Technical Product Manager for Digital Asset Mgmt Applications to join the eCommerce product team. You will be responsible for defining a critical part of the roadmap for asset management, defining core new capabilities and helping support new, future customer-facing features that are being defined by our User Experience teams. Our ideal candidate has in-depth product experience working within large- scale enterprise companies, in content and asset management software, workflows from initial demand, requirement definition, to final delivery. With a deep expertise in asset collection, asset insights, 3D assets, transcription, and asset metadata. He/she will have a knack for understanding applications interfaces from a user perspective, as well as being able to clearly articulate requirements to engineering and product management partners.
- 5+ years of Product Management experience working on digital asset management platforms.
- Collaborate with Publishing, Merchandising, Marketing, Design, Engineering and other teams at Apple on new processes to evolve the Online Store
- Collaborate with software UI/UX designer to create intuitive UI and workflow.
- Strong technical acumen and an ability to work closely with engineering partners to devise strategies, solve for complex system interdependencies, build performant and scalable digital asset mgmt capabilities with solid roadmaps and priorities.
- Drive detailed requirement definitions and acceptance criteria intended for the engineering teams.
- Partner with other product management teams to communicate project status, resolve issues, and ensure that high quality products are delivered on time.
- Be the internal champion for smart, sustainable tools and process solutions.
- Understand and discuss technical concepts and manage trade-offs with internal stakeholders and engineering partners.
- Collaborate on a continuous basis with other product management track owners, analyze impact of upcoming new features on the publishing suite, identify tools requirements and include these in the proper project's roadmap.
- Consult in development of launch plans, ensure detailed planning of deliverables.
Proven ability as an individual contributor to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to attain results across a large, matrixed organization Expert in defining, prioritizing and delivering software applications and capabilities at scale, to support our evolving business and processes needs Highly motivated, detail-focused, solutions oriented product professional, with a high level of discernment, natural curiosity and ability to offer new ideas that challenge and transform business processes Passionate about the evolution of eCommerce, understanding modern best practices with the foresight to identify emerging trends and impacts. Highly organized with strong project management skills. Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems. Strong communication (verbal and written ) skills and the ability to think critically and on your feet.
Education & Experience
BA/BS is required, preferably in computer sciences or relevant field. Product managers with engineering backgrounds welcome to apply Enterprise eCommerce experience required, experience with video player or transcoding is a plus 5+ Product experience with enterprise software products required MBA is a plus