Graphic Designer, Cupertino
Austin , Texas , United States
Posted: Oct 5, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292340
Apple is looking for an exceptional graphic designer to join the Channel Strategy and Operations (CSO) team. The CSO team is responsible for training and enabling salespeople at Apple resellers globally, including mobile carriers, consumer electronics stores, and enterprise partners. As our ideal candidate, you will creating content that will be key in motivating and developing salespeople around the world and helping them deliver a great customer experience for Apple. This role will be responsible for developing, designing and executing a variety of graphic design projects from concepts to production and post production. You'll join a cross-functional team working on sales training and communications, using multiple delivery mechanisms to influence a global sales audience. You'll shape great conversations between our sales partners and our customers and partner with instructional designers as well as art directors to create visual components for content that convey and enhance the training message while maintaining Apple design standards.
- 3+ Years of Professional Experience in a design agency, in-house firm, or similar.
- A keen eye for details and clean design aesthetic
- Great sense of typography, illustration and visual composition highly desirable.
- An excellent online portfolio showcasing visual and technical solutions across multiple design challenges.
- Experience leading projects from concept to execution.
- Master at Photoshop, Illustrator, Keynote, Pages, and other design tools.
- Practice Design Thinking approach
- Experience implementing visual design systems across a range of platforms in an iterative software development environment.
- Able to function independently and in a team environment, with excellent collaboration skills.
- Be able to present and articulate ideas.
- A deep understanding of the Apple design aesthetic.
- A passion for Apple, it's products and its customers.
- 3D/animation skills a plus.
Collaborate with content creators, business partners, editors, videographers, and graphic designers to bring stories and concepts to life. Conceptualize, create storyboards and designs using different styles and approaches for deliverables as needed. Develop well-conceived creative work that implements the business strategy.
Education & Experience