Wednesday, October 13, 2021
Serves as the liaison between the customer, Account Executives, Client Success Managers and GIADC, in developing high-quality results-driven creative solutions for all Gannett advertising platforms, insuring a consistent look and message. Generates clear layouts, providing style examples and assembles needed materials and uploads materials to the GIADC in a timely manner following proper workflow procedures. Works directly with Sales, GIADC, and Production departments to ensure all products across all platforms are fulfilled within the timeline required.
- Works as the liaison between the customer, Client Success Managers, Account Executives and GIADC, in developing high-quality results-driven creative solutions for all Gannett advertising platforms. Ensuring a consistent look and message across all platforms. Communicates with customers on all matters of the ad production, including but not limited to deadlines, material needs, ad copy, proofs and corrections.
- Generates clear layouts, provides style examples and assembles needed materials and uploads materials to the GIADC in a timely manner following proper workflow procedures.
- Monitor GIADC status cues for materials submitted. Review design quality and provide feedback during and after the work has been completed to satisfaction.
- Monitor print and digital ad orders for deadline and materials compliance. Providing notification on a daily basis of at-risk ads due to missing orders, creative and approvals. Work with Central AdOps to ensure all jobs are completed and routed to correct platform for publication.
- Accuracy; detail oriented; multi-tasking; customer service skills; problem solving, organizational, written and verbal skills; strong understanding of the creative development process and ability to provide clear written direction a must.
- Ability to give and follow instructions; superior judgment and ability to make good decisions with regard to workflow as well as dealing customers and co-workers; must be able to collaborate to produce top quality work and have a zero tolerance for defects.
- Experienced in advertising sales and production workflows and fulfillment.
- Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively. Understands the dynamic of implementing multiple platform advertising campaigns.
- Basic functionality knowledge and ability of MS Word and Excel.
- Basic Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus.
- Related college degree is preferred
- 3-5 years work experience in a team environment, previous print