Advisor & Platforms Support Leader
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Oct 12, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200296744
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for an experienced leader to apply their technical expertise, leadership skills, and dedication to quality to ensure AppleCare's advisors and systems are available 24x7 around the globe.
- Passionate about analytical support - You have experience adopting support processes derived from rich data from users to lead change into systems to improve the overall health of systems.
- Proven experience measuring health of systems with user feedback and system generated measurements.
- Extensive experience handling and protecting company assets globally.
- Seasoned leader in similar roles with ability to lead and develop highly skilled IC's, functional mangers, and leader of leaders.
- Being a standout collaborator and influencer is a requirement; you will collaborate across many global teams to improve the systems and tools used to support Apple's customers.
- Innovator- proven ability to develop a strategy and rally a team to understand and connect their work to a broader purpose.
- Human resiliency - can demonstrate the ability to build resilient teams to ensure there are no workforce single point of failure to "ready" our vast support system infrastructure.
You will lead a large distributed team responsible for detecting, monitoring, and analyzing the health of our support systems globally and be responsible for ensuring our Advisors are able to support Apple's customers. Their work will help us meet the needs of our customers no matter the circumstances, be it a crisis, natural disaster, or other unforeseen event, this team will make sure our customers are supported when they need us most.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience