FaceTime Networking Framework Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 12, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200297869
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new views have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We're seeking a motivated software engineer to develop innovative networking technologies for Apple's communication applications, including iMessage, FaceTime, Apple Watch, HomeKit, Apple Push Service, and more! We need someone who is comfortable working in an environment with evolving priorities, and someone creative and inspired to invent new ways to help better products.
- You possess enterprise software development and design skills for embedded systems.
- You're familiar with client-server driven architecture, security and network protocols used for real-time communications.
- You have strong object-oriented programming skills in at least one language like; Objective-C, C++, Java, or Swift.
- You demonstrate strong communication, collaboration, and social skills.
- You're self-directed and can solve problems independently.
Please join us in strengthening the Apple ecosystem and bringing users together with innovative communications technologies. The Communication Applications team is a hardworking collection of engineers who are looking for a highly motivated engineer with aspirations to build powerful products that change our customers lives, cultivate learning, and lead multi-functional efforts to success. This team's products are deeply important to Apple users and our success depends on partnership, technical leadership, and diverse experiences!
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent