Support Platforms Leader
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Oct 12, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200296706
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for an experienced leader to apply their technical expertise, leadership skills, and dedication to quality to build, develop, and sustain the systems our leaders use in the support organization to empower a quality support experience with Apple's customers.
- Proven experience measuring health of systems with user feedback and system generated measurements.
- Extensive experience delivering iterative and transformational changes to support systems developed internally and by outside resources.
- Proven track record to develop a strategy and rally a team to understand and connect their work to a broader purpose.
- Passionate about crafting & implementing technology to influence future processes resulting in impactful change
- Seasoned leader in similar roles with ability to lead and develop highly skilled IC's, functional mangers, and leader of leaders
- Being a standout collaborator and influencer is a requirement; you will have proven experience collaborating across many global teams to develop and improve the systems used to empower a quality support experience with Apple's customers.
The leader will lead a team responsible for the systems used for global resource planning, mentoring, quality, and collaboration. Responsibilities will include forming a strategic vision, roadmap, and releasing high quality improvements of the support systems. The leader will partner with users and development teams to build the strategic vision for these platforms. In addition, the leader will be responsible for ensuring the systems used are healthy and drive impactful change to the support business.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or equivalent experience