Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 12, 2021
Role Number: 200299172
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same real passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Are you passionate about changing the world?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Master level technician
- 6+ years of full time relevant experience
- Passionate about assembly and integration
- Strong work ethic
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Highly motivated
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to comprehend and retain technical information, including safety critical data and record documentation
- Ability to develop routines for higher efficiency
- Be a self-motivated individual that can be productive throughout the day.
- Ability to complete tasks in a timely manner without compromising quality and safety.
- Be flexible and able to work at a fast pace in constantly changing environment with potentially long hours and tight deadlines
- Ability to learn and teach from prior experience
Assemble disassemble complex assemblies.
Ability to build/install, remove/replace, inspect/test components with little-to-no guidance.
Follow work instructions, understand and be able to work through fastener torque sheet instructions
identify build issues, look into resolution, ask for help guidance from other techs & engineers
ability to strip / build complex structures/systems so that they can be used for test/development
ability to trouble shoot and or diagnose system problems/issues would be a strong requirement
ability to interpret CAD for guidance would be a 'nice to have' capability
Work overtime and weekends (as required)
Record the consumption of material and supplies
Record and track daily operations
Maintain a clean, safe, and organized work area
Education & Experience