Display Electrical Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 11, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200297870
Apple is looking for a display electrical engineer to lead the design, development, and integration of cutting edge display technology for Apple's future product lines.
- Solid capability in conducting theoretical analysis and modeling
- Capability and willingness to design and perform experiments
- Strong fundamentals in digital design, digital systems, SW development, and programming
- Fast learning curve with enthusiasm to learn new concepts for fast pace developments
- Demonstrated engineering passion, initiative, innovation, and creativity
- Experience/knowledge in digital design, system modeling and prototyping using FPGA is a plus.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
Investigate new technologies for next generation products
Develop efficient and effective system architecture in close collaboration with cross- functional teams in particular with the SoC teams.
Development of display compensation pipeline in collaboration with cross functional teams
Author high-quality engineering requirements and specifications
Work with internal/external teams in delivering and validating the digital display compensation pipeline
Education & Experience
MS in Computer Hardware/SW, Electrical engineering, or computer science with 5+ years of industry experience Ph.D. in Computer Hardware/SW, Electrical engineering, or computer science with 3+ years of experience