Customer Success Manager - AppleCare
Austin , Texas , United States
Support and Service
Posted: Oct 11, 2021
Role Number: 200297690
Apple is hiring a Customer Success Manager to ensure our customers have a world class experience. The CSM focuses on B2B customers and helps the customer understand and use all entitled features and services. The CSM engages with customers from pre-sales through post-sales. The CSM focus on helping to build long lasting customer relationships through onboarding, mentorship and advocacy. CSMs facilitate deep usage of Apple's Enterprise Platform, Products, and subscribed services. By focusing on customer satisfaction and retention, the CSM helps grow the business. The CSM shows commitment to customers throughout the customer journey and will focus on an assigned customer segment. Segments covered by the team range from Small Business to large multi-national customers. Assignments and responsibilities will include a selection of Apple's service subscription customers.
- 5 or more years of experience in a customer facing role at an Enterprise Technology company - preferably with a portfolio that includes hardware, software and services
- 2 or more years of previous experience in a hands-on services role (pre-sales, professional services, consulting or support) working with Enterprise Customers in the following areas: Mobile Device Management; Networking Infrastructure; Directory Services; Mixed Proficiency with multiple operating systems including Mac OS and iOS; Desktop Applications
- Proven ability to collaborate and build strong relationships with customers - able to influence at the CIO level as well as with individual technical contacts.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively amongst and also lead virtual teams.
- Consistent record of working in driving customer adoption and retention.
- Excellent problem solving skills - including crisis management, communication, issue tracking, triaging and providing value based recommendations.
- Preferred to have a demonstrated expert level proficiency in IT Services Management or IT Mobile Strategy.
- You're passionate about collaboration and building strong relationships, both with customers and internal teams. You thrive when working in virtual teams.
- You can clearly communicate technical subjects to technical and non-technical audiences. You are able to influence at the CIO level as well as with individual technical contacts.
- You sweat the details - you notice when things are even slightly off and you hold others to high standards as well.
- You have a proven track record working in driving customer adoption and retention. You have experience handling renewal discussions as well as discovering and remediating signs of potential customer churn.
- You anticipate dissatisfaction, proactively seek to solve or avoid it, and when feedback is provided you onboard it squarely with the intent to address it.
- You have excellent problem solving skills - including crisis management, communication, issue tracking, triaging and providing value based recommendations. In fact, encountering a difficult challenge energizes you and makes you want to redouble your efforts until the problem is solved.
- Preferred to have a background and/or proficiency in a specific vertical: Telecommunications; Transportation; Financial Services; Health Services; etc...
Curates the customer's service experience and assumes responsibility for ensuring customers' overall satisfaction and continued adoption. Enable consistent footprint expansion and consumption growth of overall product portfolio. Represents Apple's Enterprise platform features with deep expertise Capable of building customer relationship with high levels of trust, satisfaction, and reference-ability. This is established through Seeks to understand a customer's technology infrastructure beyond Apple Install Base. Capable of facilitating IT Infrastructure reviews as well as identifying trends associated with a customer's engagement at Apple and recommending best practices. Proactively collaborates with other Apple teams to act as an advocate on behalf of the customer and to further facilitate timely, meaningful and relevant engagements. Identify renewal risk and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal. Identify dissatisfaction risk or feedback, and collaborate with internal teams to remediate and ensure a successful renewal.
Education & Experience
Required to have a Bachelors degree, or equivalent industry experience.
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity.
- We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.