AI/ML - Automation Frameworks Software Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 11, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200297925
Home Office: Yes
Would you like to play a part in shipping groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, natural language, and artificial intelligence? You will be building the tools and frameworks to make Siri more testable for existing and new features, integrating with all components Siri interacts with, solve challenging problems, propose new innovative solutions that are scalable to support our automation infrastructure across multiple cross functional teams that help drive the quality of Siri.
- - 4+ years as Software Development Engineer.
- 3+ years of Designing and Architecting tools and frameworks.
- Proficient with Swift or Objective-C for client development.
- Experienced in multiple design patterns.
- Experienced in Multithreading.
- Excellent leadership in driving the development of tools and frameworks driven towards excellence in quality.
- Shown problem solving and debugging skills: analyze and investigate test failures, errors, and build issues, able to properly drive issues to completion and support issues with data.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Possess an outgoing and positive attitude to mobilize and lead others.
The Siri team is developing frameworks and tools for making Siri more testable across all Siri stack, this includes functional and performance. As a result, we need to keep a continuous development of our tools and frameworks that guarantee the testability and scalability of Siri in a reliable and efficient way. The role is about building all necessary APIs, frameworks, libraries and tools for our teams to test and automate. Design new architectures, to ensure the scalability and sustainability of the framework to solve new challenging problems that currently exists and that will come as the continuous growth and support of Apple features and products.
Education & Experience
BS or MS Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent work experience - 6+ years).