Compensation Analyst, Sales & Marketing
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200297150
The people here at Apple don't just create products - they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! The Compensation team is looking for a motivated compensation professional to support the compensation function for Apple's Sales & Marketing organizations.
- Candidate will have achieved a track record of success supporting Compensation programs, or people business partner activities with 2+ years of demonstrable experience in a large company or consulting firm
- Knowledge of FLSA and other applicable laws
- Strong fundamental business understanding with the ability to develop solutions that promote a fair and progressive compensation methodology while ensuring the broader needs of the business aligned
- Highly collaborative style and strong team orientation
- Energetic, self-starter with the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a complex, matrix and fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills with entry to mid-level management and proven support in accurate, effective and creative problem solving
- Demonstrates ability to gain consensus and trust amongst partners and exhibits strength in influencing without authority
- Exhibits interest in growing professionally and playing a hands-on role; can develop short and long-term tactical plans and is effective at navigating a lean, fast-paced environment
- Proven analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities.
- Collaborative. Innovative. Change-oriented. Can be flexible in an ambiguous environment
- Exceptional knowledge of Excel
- High integrity and ethics in handling confidential information
The successful candidate will partner with the Compensation Business Partner lead, their People Business Partners and recruiters to support an innovative, global compensation strategy within the overall company compensation philosophy for the organization. The key responsibilities include: - Supporting the Sales and Marketing Compensation Business Partner in day to day ad hoc analysis - Auditing, maintaining, enhancing and refreshing home-grown Excel based tools - Leading job family reviews and providing market-based recommendations to people business partners, recruiters and line level managers - Working with the broader Compensation team to review compensation policies and practices Delivering training to People Business Partners, Recruiting and managers on compensation philosophy and programs - Supporting the annual compensation planning process - Initiating and maintaining working relationships with the People and Recruiting teams - Developing a network of Compensation professionals for ongoing knowledge of pay practices and shifting trends
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Human Resources, Mathematics, Economics or other relevant field or equivalent work experience
- Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.