I&D Scholarship and Outreach Coordinator
Washington DC , District of Columbia , United States
Posted: Oct 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200296557
The people at Apple don't just craft products they create the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that fuels the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The I&D Scholarship and Outreach Coordinator is responsible for the global Inclusion and Diversity scholarship program and designing strategic outreach programs with diverse partner organizations. This position is based in Washington DC.
- Expertise in project management processes and practices.
- Knowledge of, and experiences with diversity scholarship programs.
- Ability to manage large scale events with a focus on the participant experience that exceeds expectations.
- Ability to independently prioritize workload and manage multiple projects at once.
- Skilled at building relationships at all organizational level, internally and externally.
- Experience working with, influencing, and partnering with individuals or teams across a variety of organizational functions.
- Ability to author clear and concise written communications that gets results, and verbally articulate information and ideas with diplomacy
- I&D experience preferred
- Some overnight and international travel required
This position requires a tenacious self-starter that can ensure end to end management of a global program. Work with program lead to develop strategy that achieves program goals. Work with external organizations to develop structured plan of action and communicate with cross-functional teams to further align on strategy. Develop supporting resources to ensure program is managed to critical milestones. Proven problem-solving abilities with the ability to anticipate change and act efficiently. Analyze external information and build tools to communicate current and future plans.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred or a minimum of 5 years equivalent experience.