Space Planner, Hardware Technology
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 8, 2021
Role Number: 200298048
Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Apple's Hardware Technology organization is looking for a resourceful, energetic, hands-on space coordinator to manage HWT space and lab requests. The preferred candidate is a fearless organizer who can keep the team moving forward among competing priorities, follow up with users and track details across multiple teams to provide excellent service and enable flawless execution for space planning projects. You must be able to adjust quickly, self-navigate through ambiguity, and drive the associated space allocation strategy for enabling world-class innovative work environments. Join Apple, and together, we can turn every single day into a chance to make something in our workplace better than it was yesterday.
- Define & execute strategies for allocating space to enable world-class work environments; influence and gain acceptance of these strategies by building and retaining strong business partnerships across Apple's engineering organizations
- Manage the Hardware Technology Space Planning projects, from small team moves in existing buildings to large, complex plans for future Apple campuses
- Seek out ways to identify, improve and / or automate manual processes in the pursuit of data accuracy and successful completion of team projects
- Organize highly effective meetings and facilitate productive discussions
- Build and foster productive relationships with facilities and represent the best interests for the Hardware Technology organization
- Consolidate and validate data from multiple sources to drive intelligent decision making
- Gather, manage and process demand forecast data across multiple engineering teams
- Identify and maintain team adjacencies across multiple buildings and business units
- Develop comprehensive space plans by partnering with and gaining agreement from other business divisions
This role will support multiple HWT sites nationally and globally.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred or 5+ years relevant experience.