AppleCare Financial Analyst - Revenue FP&A and Sales Finance
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 8, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200296891
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of the AppleCare Finance organization, you'll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. Finance is essential to upholding our global dedication to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company's future. Join us, and you'll have a relevant role in continuing Apple's legacy of efficiency and success. You will support Apple's growth by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. We are looking for an outstanding individual with integrity, personal accountability, proactive thinking, a focus on collaboration, and a commitment to excellence.
- 3+ years of Finance or Accounting experience, with experience in FP&A or Sales Finance a plus
- Proven history of using financial expertise to inform strategic decisions
- Familiarity with standard end-to-end financial processes such as forecast, close, analysis, and reporting
- Comfortable applying fundamental accounting principles
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required, knowledge of SAP, Tableau, and SQL are a plus.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills, with solid attention to detail
- Proven ability to establish links with and influence business partners
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is fast-paced, rapidly changing, and customer oriented.
- Standout colleague with the ability to work with multi-functional teams, set priorities, and lead multiple projects simultaneously with critical timelines
The Revenue and Margin team is the primary global Finance partner for AppleCare products and services around the world. The team works closely with cross-functional teams throughout Apple to analyze and report on the global performance of AppleCare products and services. This is an exciting and fast-paced role that will require the ability to identify, investigate, understand, and articulate revenue, margin, and sales trends. The role will focus on revenue and margin forecasting, providing financial insights to sales teams, and supporting other AppleCare initiatives. The successful candidate will be required to prepare forecasting and sales models, provide standard reporting and ad hoc analyses for key AppleCare business activities, and support new and existing AppleCare Finance initiatives. Also important to the role will be the ability to develop working relationships with key business partners throughout the Apple organization.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or other relevant field of study MBA/CPA a plus