BPR Project Manager, Recruiting Systems
Austin , Texas , United States
Posted: Oct 8, 2021
Role Number: 200298099
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Join a dynamic team of HR professionals focused on providing innovative business solutions. The People Business Process Re-engineering team is looking for an experienced Project Manager to partner with our People/HR teams to drive optimization through process, data and technology solutions. The ideal candidate will have deep process re-engineering experience and be self-directed, motivated, and comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced environment. Experience optimizing global processes and technology is required. Flexibility and adaptability are key attributes needed for success. This individual should also have strong analytical, project management and leadership skills to handle a variety of activities and complexities spanning the organization. Candidates must be willing to work at both a very detailed and strategic level. This position is based on site in Cupertino, CA or Austin, TX.
- 7+ years in program/project, product or business analysis experience delivering large cross-functional initiatives through their lifecycle
- 5+ years of technology experience preferably in People/HR, Finance/Payroll, ERP, Operations, etc.
- Demonstrated experience to lead implementations for in-house developed enterprise business applications
- Implementation experience in Recruiting applications like ATS, CRM, Interview feedback/scheduling is a plus
- Demonstrated experience conducting design workshops with cross-functional and worldwide business partners
- Ability to use data and analysis to stitch and drive decision-making
- Proven experience creating effective business requirements
- Proven success in creating efficient business processes and willing to challenge the status quo
- Demonstrated ability to complete multiple tasks under pressure
- Drives change laterally across regions and organizations using influence skills
- Maintains a positive attitude
- Exceptional communication and facilitation skills
- Thrives in ambiguous work environment
Oversee large scale transformational technology initiatives including leading and driving teams through major technology solution decisions and implementation activities in Recruiting. Leverage deep HR & Recruiting expertise to evaluate and recommend solutions to solve business problems. Perform qualitative and quantitative analysis of key performance indicators in an effort to identify opportunities for improvement in the existing business model, processes, and structure. Collaborate with business partners and regional counterparts to efficiently detail requirements and drive implementation activities. Ability to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. Liaison between the business and technology groups to ensure business project needs are adequately met with technology solutions. Maintain a level of constant and effective communication with managers, leaders, and subject matter experts in a variety of business, functional and technology areas. Ability to gain alignment between the technology and business strategy by proactive partnering with all levels.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree is required. MBA / Consulting experience preferred.