Marketing Analytics Manager - Cupertino
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 8, 2021
Role Number: 200298026
At Apple, extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. If you are an ambitious, passionate individual who is not afraid of challenges, we're looking for you to join the Wallet, Payments & Commerce Data Science & Analytics Engineering organization to drive success for the Apple Services business. The WPC DS & AE team supports all commerce and payments across all of Apple's Services business (App Store, iTunes, Music, Books, TV+, iCloud, Apple Wallet). You are skilled analytically with a strong business sense. You will be a partner to the business, understand their goals and then use your skills and subject matter expertise to surface useful insights that drive business and customer benefits. You will collaborate with partners across product, design, engineering, and business teams to drive your findings and recommendations into action. Our culture is about getting things done iteratively and rapidly, with open feedback and debate along the way; we believe analytics is a team sport, but we strive for independent decision-making and taking sensible risks.
- 5 + years of recent experience in marketing analytics
- Understanding of marketing models and their applications
- Confirmed collaboration, communication and story telling skills with ability to adapt and connect across a variety of audiences. This includes strong writing, and data visualization skills with the ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis in a clear, detailed, and practical manner to senior executives.
- Ability to partner with the data engineering and BI teams to run workflows, requirements and project roadmap to ensure consistent data availability, data quality and data accessibility.
- Excellent time management skills to operate with tight deadlines and balance the pressure of product launches and executive requests.
- Be a self-starter, driven, accountable and a high-energy teammate
- Strong familiarity with multiple platforms, tools, methodologies in data analysis and insight synthesis.
- Have strong working knowledge of database structures and data warehousing principles and have authoritative level SQL with the ability to ETL both structured and unstructured data from various sources.
- Conceive and implement the design of end to end scripted analytics solutions using SQL/TeraData as well as modern analytical systems in Spark SQL, PySpark/Hadoop as well as experience using Notebooks.
- Experience in data visualization tools such as Tableau for full-stack data analysis, insight synthesis and presentation.
You will play a key role contributing to the Marketing Data Science team. You will help productionize marketing mix models, examine promotion efficiency, and measure incrementality of marketing campaigns. Drive creation of analytics tools and data products to enable insights discovery Automate and scale existing analysis methods. Institute innovative approaches on modeling and analysis frameworks Design and evaluate experiments that help define opportunities for increased usage, improved marketplace performance and greater customer happiness
Education & Experience
Minimum of Master's degree, preferably in analytics, applied economics, statistics, or related quantitative field.