AI/ML - Sr Security Engineer, ML Platform & Technology
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 7, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200297346
Do you want to help lead the security design for the latest groundbreaking technologies in search, natural language processing, machine learning and artificial intelligence? Do you want to help guide the security landscape of a global hybrid cloud environment? Then you should come join the Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) Security Engineering team.
- Shown aptitude to design and perform hybrid cloud penetration tests and produce reports on findings.
- Strong expertise in all layers of network communications protocols.
- Ability to assess and find security weaknesses in software, data handling, hardware and virtual platforms.
- Superb interpersonal skills, project prioritization and ability to discern signal from noise
- Ability to explain complex security problems at all levels of an organization
- Conversant in at least one programming language such as Python, Go or Swift
- Designing complex systems with security in mind
- Evaluating and implementing security analysis tools
As a member of the AIML Security Engineering team you will collaborate across the organization to ensure our global hybrid cloud infrastructure is unassailable. You'll work across the Apple ecosystem to proactively identify vulnerabilities and play a key role in remediating any security related issues. As Senior Security Engineer you will be involved in secure design conversations across product teams as well as ensuring the product and infrastructure are protected from threats. You will be establishing and enhancing security methodologies, training staff, and guiding processes that result in scalable and protected services for millions of Apple customers! The Security Engineering team is focused on ensuring that all our products and environments live up to the high standard of security that is expected from a world-leading, globe-spanning product.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or equivalent experience.
- ADDITIONAL DESIRED EXPERIENCE:
- - Sophisticated knowledge of Linux and containerization
- - Understanding of Kubernetes operations and security
- - ISO 27k or NIST CSF
- CERTIFICATES OPTIONAL
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.