Automation & Tools Full Stack Developer
Austin , Texas , United States
Posted: Oct 6, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200292916
We are the Field Design Engineering team, and we are looking for a highly motivated Full Stack Developer with in-depth knowledge of Software methodologies and excellent programming skills. The position entails designing scalable frontend and backend systems for worldwide Field engineers. You will be involved in designing the automation system and applications for the latest iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch products and help to drive and improve the quality of future Apple products. You will be working with several cross-functional teams to understand the automation requirements and will be involved in an effort to develop innovative tools, maintain, and improve our automated systems that are used across multiple wireless technologies and the globe. Come join our team!
- Experience in designing and building progressive offline-first responsive web/mobile client side applications using modern client side technologies and frameworks (React, Angular, Next.JS, Vue, Flutter, Reactive Native, etc.)
- Experience in designing and building cloud based responsive server side applications using server side technologies and languages (e.g. Java, Scala, Python, NodeJS, J2EE, GoLangetc.).
- Knowledge in SQL(MySQL, Postgres, etc.) and/or No-SQL(MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, Couchbase, etc.) databases.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming and data structures
- Knowledge of common web services principles (HTTP, SSL, REST) and of Messaging Middleware Infrastructure services like Rabbit MQ, Kafka, AWS Kinesis, etc.
- Work on all phases of the development lifecycle, including continuous integration, testing, deployment, and refactoring
- Passionate about automation and tooling and believe they play a critical role in software development
We are looking for a pragmatic full stack engineer who can build and maintain full stack web applications from the ground up using modern frameworks. As an engineer on our team you will be responsible for scoping, planning, and implementing solutions to support our user base along with supporting existing tools.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Masters degree with relevant work experience in Computer Science Engineering or similar.
- Nice to have:
- - Familiarity with Big Data technologies is a plus.