Senior Program Manager, Home Services
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 5, 2021
Role Number: 200295932
Come join Apple's Home Services product team to accelerate a better future through simple, relevant and automatic solutions for our customers. We are looking for an experienced program manager to help build the next generation of home services, which help customers tap into the power of their homes for positive change. Come investigate emerging technologies and help develop next-generation products that improve customers lives. The ideal candidate thrives in ambiguity and is passionate about creating new products with significant and ground-breaking impact to the world! This role requires one to work closely with global and cross-functional teams such as Engineering, Design, Environmental Operations, Policy, Business, Marketing, and Legal. This role involves specification definition with ecosystem partners, based on a strategic vision, requirements gathering, and performance evaluation and iteration.
- 5+ years of experience in program management or consumer product development, preferably in the mobile or connected-device space.
- Experience working with high-profile external partners (hardware, software and/or services).
- User-interface design or software engineering experience a plus.
- Home and energy technology experience a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of iOS and Apple hardware.
- Very strong oral and written communication skills, including marketing/messaging experience.
- Very strong presentation skills.
- Occasional travel required.
As part of the Home Services team, you will have the opportunity to further Apple's goals of building a better future for our customers. You will be responsible for product development investigations (both internal and with partners), ideation, creation and launch. The work will evolve over time to facilitate the creation of compelling, engaging home service features that scale to millions of customers. Every day, you will work with hardworking problem solvers, designing and building impactful, outstanding services for one of Apple's most innovative and impactful new spaces!
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree, MS/MA/MBA a plus