Full Stack Software Engineer
Austin , Texas , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 5, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200295255
At Apple, we work every day to create products that enrich people's lives. Our Advertising Platforms group makes it possible for people around the world to easily access informative and imaginative content on their devices while helping publishers and developers promote and monetize their work. Today, our technology and services power advertising in Search Ads in App Store and Apple News. Our platforms are highly-performant, deployed at massive scale and setting new standards for enabling effective advertising while protecting user privacy.
- Strong computer science fundamentals (system's design, OO, data structures and algorithms)
- Experience with message queue (RabbitMQ, Resque, Kafka)
- Experience designing and building scalable micro services, distributed systems, web services and/or data streaming platforms at massive scale with high availability, high throughput and low latency
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with on-premise, cloud (AWS, Azure) and hybrid ecosystems
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English
At Ad Platforms, we are constantly innovating and developing services that provide amazing user experiences while driving value for advertisers, publishers and developers. We are looking for experienced, talented and highly-motivated software engineers to help innovate, design, build and grow our services ecosystem that meets the challenges and complexities of our business.
Education & Experience
BS/MS/PhD in Computer Science, Distributed Systems, Software Engineering, or related field; experience designing, building, maintaining, and extending production ecosystems at scale.