Engineering Project Manager, Apple Pay
San Diego , California , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Oct 5, 2021
Role Number: 200295169
Come join the Apple Pay Program team We are looking for an experienced project manager to drive Apple Pay projects. We deliver system solution for Apple Pay, integration with Home services team and cross-functional systems, and third party partners. We live in a fast paced matrix organization where you will need to scope and prepare projects from the beginning across multiple teams, handle documentation, effectively communicate project status, manage project risks, and drive continuous improvement. This is an extraordinary opportunity to work in the team that powers Apple Pay!
- Results oriented, highly motivated and able to work under minimal supervision in a cross-functional environment at detailed levels whilst taking account of interdependencies at higher levels.
- Strong background in system implementation project management using confirmed software development techniques.
- Effective presentation, oral, and written business communication skills with various audiences and levels.
- Ability to quickly respond to changes in business scenarios, projects and resources - adapting accordingly and positively.
- Ability to participate in and facilitate requirements brainstorming sessions.
- Effective decision-maker - balance risks and benefits for the overall good of Apple.
- History of technical and engineering project delivery.
- Able to build a positive relationship with cross-functional internal organizations. Navigate and implement in an environment of ambiguity and lead teams to the successful delivery of solutions.
As part of the Apple Pay Program team, you will be working closely with Home Services Engineering, Product, and multiple cross-functional teams within Apple, and external partners. You will have the opportunity to lead and facilitate XF engineering discussions. Coordinate aspects of project information including timelines, resource allocation, scope and definition, execution, all the way to launch. Assist management in assessing and prioritizing projects while actively seeking problem resolutions. Analyze data and report to management and others.
Education & Experience
BS or higher in a technical field or relevant experience.