Location: Mayfield Village - Ohio
Location: Milwaukee - Wisconsin
This position is responsible for improving the curation and availability of data to support the deployment of customer solutions, and subsequent delivery of managed services on the deployed solutions. The role holder will be responsible for improving data quality on existing repositories and identifying process and tool enhancement to sustain a high level of data quality. This position is expected to organize, contribute, lead, and execute projects to enhance, streamline, improve and standardize processes and systems supporting the needs of a cross-functional, cross-regional Connected Services business.
The Continuous Improvement Analyst will contribute to our efforts to improve data quality and associated processes and tools to globally scale the delivery capabilities of a growing Connected Services business. Specifically, the role holder will:
- Execute initiatives to enhance data repositories, including the collection and upload of data.
- Expand knowledge of key technical systems used in the day-to-day execution of business processes including SAP and QuickBase.
- Serve a domain subject matter expert within assigned areas.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to obtain feedback on existing systems and processes.
- Identify business process improvements.
- Participate or lead projects to optimize tools and processes.
- Author user stories or functional requirements for enhancement of business system to improve business process execution
- Functionally test business system enhancements to confirm suitability for broader usage.
- Prepare procedures, job-aids, work instructions as required.
Functional - Ability to rapidly understand the business processes and associated data with an end-to-end perspective and possess a level of domain expertise to understand the business impact to related functions. Able to provide direction for functional users within and outside the functional areas along with data insights.
Technical - Familiar with key technical systems used in the day-to-day execution of business processes including SAP and QuickBase. Understand the cross-regional and cross-functional interaction within the business systems, processes, methods, tools, data, etc.
Communication - accomplished in assembling process deliverables, presentations, and communicating to all levels within and outside of the Delivery Excellence organization.
Project complexity - capable of structuring and executing projects and process improvement initiatives that are smaller in nature or focused in a functional area.
Thought Leadership - motivated to be a thought leader in the Delivery Excellence organization. Demonstrated ability to put new innovations to work in a practical way.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Demonstrated skills in process management and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated excellent written and oral communications
- Understanding of applicable Connected Services Delivery processes
- Knowledge of SAP-CRM, QuickBase platforms
- Knowledge of IT Infrastructure and its deployment within an automated manufacturing environment.
The candidate should possess the following:
- Facilitate discussions with global cross functional groups.
- Ability to tailor communication for the audience. Participate at a technical level when necessary and translate to a non-technical audience when needed.
- Outcome focused.
- Comfortable engaging with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work with both internal and external partners.
- Ability to provide influence and indirect leadership
Information Processing Capability (Factors of Complexity)
- Ability to work independently with limited direction.
- Ability to investigate and structure problems independently.
- Recognize repeating patterns in data and leverage to accelerate data quality enhancement and sustainable business process improvements.
- Demonstrated ability to take complex problems and break into solution components.
- Sort out priorities through the definition of business benefit
Accepts Role Requirements
- Collection and upload data to accelerate critical data quality enhancement initiatives.
- Demonstrated success in group problem solving.
- Flexibility to work off-hours (supporting meetings across global time zones) and weekends when the initiative requires it.
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple initiatives at one time.
- Minimal travel required (<10%)
Key Performance Metrics
- Improved data quality on assigned processes / systems / initiatives
- Project outcome success
- Actual business outcomes aligning with planned outcomes - say / do
**For the right candidate, this position could be worked remotely from any location in the US
This position is part of a job family. Experience will be the determining factor.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability and veterans.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation during the application process, please contact our services team at +1 (see application details).