Founded in 2017, Wx specializes in workplace experience and supports large organizations through two distinct activities: Wx Studio, our workplace strategy consulting arm, and Wx Solutions, formerly known as CSM and acquired by Wx in 2019, a workplace analytics platform, enabling our clients to understand the use of their spaces and to find out ways to optimize it. During the pandemic, we helped companies such as Randstad, MSD, Sanofi or Societe Generale to rethink, locally or globally, their workplace strategy, the permanent introduction of remote working, and the optimization of their space. Our Wx Solutions technology has been deployed in more than 60 large companies. This is a remote position. Salary will be around 150-170K with healthcare benefits, 401k match, PTO and more.
Are You the One?
As a workplace experience manager, technologist, you will lead our activities in the U.S. Directly reporting to the Managing Director, North America, and expected to undertake the following activities:
- Frequent interactions with Sodexo teams in the U.S. (Account Leaders, Business Leaders, Site managers, portfolio managers, business development teams) to identify opportunities arising from new and existing clients
- Develop new pipeline opportunities that you or the team have identified
- Help solution large RFP's that includes workplace strategy, workplace experience design & analytics
- Attend workplace-related events and meetings with industry players or with potential clients to both learn and cultivate business connections
- Build a network with indirect lead providers - such as architects, furnitures wholesalers, workplace-technology companies to help grow the service offering and differentiation
- Launch and Lead Projects: Assist with scoping, launching and delivering client facing projects
- Organize/coordinate the delivery of the various reports or documents that will be delivered to the client and internally
- Help lead or contribute to the various activities involved with planning projects: design workshops, data analysis and visualization of workplace utilization topics, realization of quotes and financial, contractual structure, etc.
- Keeping clients updated of all stage gates of their selected project(s)
- Ensure post-follow up of the project execution and operations ongoing follow-up fand engagement
- Collaborate with the Wx team and Sodexo teams to create various content geared around the workplace: white papers, pitches, articles, etc.
- Contribute to our social media activities
- Gather market intelligence on important trends, tools and potential solutions that can be implemented
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Facilities Management positions in Corporate, Schools, Universities, Energy and Resources, Government and Agencies, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Facilities Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
Make an Immediate Impact.
Sodexo is the North American leader for Quality of Life Services. More than 150,000 Sodexo employees work to improve the quality of daily life for our 13,000 client sites in North America. Sodexo partners with clients to help them attain their strategic vision by developing Facility Management service solutions that increase the effectiveness of their people, enhance their business processes and optimize their infrastructure, which deliver tangible outcomes.
Our client portfolio spans multiple markets across the nation including education, corporate services, health care and government services, which means we can offer a career full of variety, challenge and tremendous growth opportunities.