Managing Producer, Interactive Retail Commerce
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 14, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200299772
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. The Marcom Retail Interactive Commerce team is a showcase for E-Commerce standards and innovation in addition to being a critical part of our core business strategy. In the role of Managing Producer, you will lead key E-commerce efforts across multiple AOS platforms with a focus on buy flows, Retail finance programs, Retail-specific landing pages, and key delivery features.
- You have at least 10 years of experience in web project management, with five years of management experience. Product Design and Product Management is helpful.
- You have measurable experience in Product Design and E-Commerce and you have an understanding in the latest E-Commerce advancements and customer experience.
- You have previous experience in providing direction, oversight and professional development to a team with multiple levels of producers ranging from senior to junior.
- You have a successful history of structuring and scoping complex digital and interactive projects.
- You manage project communications across functions, matrixed teams while driving optimization of communication processes with these functions.
- Experience facilitating organizational change management, and ensuring operational success of newly introduced processes and platforms.
- You can successfully lead the overall product process and define process efficiencies.
- You are dedicated, highly organized, and love the challenge of meeting deadlines and driving deliverables.
- You dream of working in a creative and dynamic environment.
Leads a team of interactive producers for all high-profile Commerce projects in the portfolio. Takes a leadership role in Apple's overall digital presence across all AOS programs. Crafts marketing content for multiple digital platforms, including the Apple Online Store and Apple Retail digital experiences, both online and in store. Works with senior-level internal executives and partners to provide customer insights and strategy to help Utilizes applicable project management tools, and develops a forecast and project pipeline on a rolling six-month basis. Manages projects across multiple platforms by working closely with all cross functional partners and building trust within the team. Organizes information quickly and summarizes it succinctly to leadership within a specified deadline to move the project forward. Proposes new solutions that break new ground in web-based interaction.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree required.