Front End Developer, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 14, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200299337
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. As a Front End Developer, you will be at the center of crafting rich, interactive user experiences for Apple.com (http://apple.com/). In this role you will contribute to our continued growth by participating in architectural discussions for our front-end technologies across projects. You will assist with mentoring junior team members on development best practices and new technologies that help grow the skills of our team(s). We're growing, and we encourage you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most dedicated and creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your experience along with providing extraordinary support to the team.
- A fundamental understanding of visual and interactive design discipline.
- You strive to use web standards to build solutions using semantic markup and CSS.
- An understanding of major browsers and the special considerations required for each.
- You understand Node build systems, CommonJS, and Sass.
- Experience creating custom tooling to support the development and review process.
- Extensive experience debugging cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility issues
- Experience evaluating page performance, and the use of will-change in a performance context
- Experience with Canvas (2D/3D), WebGL (shaders), three.js, and using various technologies to create animated scenes for the web
- Experience with Blender, Maya, Cinema 4D a plus
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree, or equivalent experience