Apple Card Senior Product Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 14, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200296088
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn't have imagined - and now can't imagine living without. If you're excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job. The Apple Card and Cash team is seeking a top-flight and experienced professional to help drive the continued growth of those products. The scope of this role is broad and the opportunity to drive customer impact is high. In this role, you will chart the strategic direction of Apple Card and Apple Cash, lead a major initiative while supporting execution against that long-term strategy. You will partner directly with the Human Interface, Engineering teams and other functional teams across Apple to define and deliver on a multi-year product roadmap. You will work cross-functionally to deliver results, as well as Working with external partners such as payment networks, issuers, and other players to deliver results. As such, you should be able to combine technical fluency with a strong sense of user experience. You should have significant experience building and launching consumer products, passion for helping users achieve a healthier financial life and familiarity with financial services and payments. Ability to lead complex, cross-functional, projects and drive progress diving into technical details when needed while also thinking through the end-to-end experience is key. This is a full-time role located in our Cupertino, CA headquarters.
- Outstanding product professional with 5-7 years of experience, including product management for financial services and financial technology products
- Experience working in fintech or on a consumer-facing financial product, including, launching and scaling consumer products working closely with marketing, analytics, engineers, and data scientists
- Strong technical background, ability to dive into technical details is required
- Familiarity with strategies to drive conversion and acquisition through product improvements
- Ability to synthesize sophisticated topics and distill key business dynamics
- Ability to collaborate and influence different teams including marketing, engineering, operations, credit, fraud, and data science
- Ability to contribute consistently and positively in a high-paced, fast-changing and sometimes unpredictable work environment
- Successful track record working within a cross-functional team, and across multiple partners and geographies, to deliver project outcomes
- Upbeat and collaborative teammate who feeds off independent responsibilities and crafting the future of global payments
- Analytical and technical problem solver who is data driven, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolving business needs
- Facilitate communication across a project and proactively alert broader team of changes to scope, timelines and resources
- Empower, drive problem solving, and provide direction to seasoned product managers. Transition optimally between being player and coach.
- Proficiency with Apple products and applications is preferred
Lead a major initiative as part of the Apple Card and Apple Cash product team and continually champion and iterate on the product vision internally Help envision and build new product features and strategies; Lead definition and delivery of detailed use cases. Collaborate with Marketing, Human Interface, Engineering, other Product Managers, Legal, BD, and Operations to launch high-impacts products and features Drive efforts partnering with strategic partners on product development Strong problem solving and analytical skills Experience/affinity for tech and financial services Excellent written and verbal communication skills Travel may be required
Education & Experience
BS/BA Degree in Computer Science or equivalent required. MBA a plus. MS Degree in CS/EE a plus.