Come work for the world's leading private employer of Registered Dietitians!
Sodexo is seeking a Clinical Dietitian for Holy Spirit Hospital located in Camp Hill PA. Holy Spirit is a 310 bed acute care hospital that has a Level 2 Trauma unit, Heart Center, Behavioral Health Unit and a Long Term Acute Care unit Select Specialty Holy Spirit is part of the Penn State Health system, This position will mainly cover the ICU but will cross cover other units as well.
The successful candidate will:
- provide nutritional care for a variety of inpatient units
- have a minimum of 0-1 years' experience charting on various patient populations
- work rotating weekends providing hospital wide coverage.
- perform quality improvement initiatives such as patient satisfaction rounds and monthly test trays.
- educate healthcare team members, including physicians and nurses; and
- assist with Food Service Management as needed.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Registered Dietitian credentials and be licensed in PA;
- strong verbal and written communication skills;
- good time management skills be a self-starter and a team player; and
- the ability to work well with physicians, nursing and ancillary staff.
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
To learn more visit: https://bit.ly/3G3WsGo
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Health Care and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and career growth opportunities.
As the largest private employer of dietitians we have tremendous job opportunities for registered dietitians who are looking to get more out of their career!