Americas Retail Fulfillment Operations Program Manager
Austin , Texas , United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Posted: Oct 4, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200295074
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don't just build products - they build the kind of wonder that's revolutionized entire industries. It's the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
- You are a great teammate with a "hands-on" and "can do" attitude that can influence through collaboration and leadership. Being able work effectively with other teams and taking them along for the journey is critical.
- You have an understanding of supply chain, logistics, eCommerce operations - ideally in an Apple context
- You possess excellent communication and presentation skills (keynote, xls)
- Possess prioritization skills to constantly focus on the most important project in a fast changing environment
- Analytical thinker who is data driven, with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate evolving business needs
- Ability to articulate complex business and technical situations to a variety of audiences
- Team player, while being able to work independently
- Excellence and keen eye for detail should be a habit.
- Facilitate communication across a project and alert broader team of changes to scope, timeline and resources
- Passion for the customer experience
- Ability to troubleshoot problems quickly and think "outside the box" to solve problems
- Experience with analytical and data visualization tools a big plus (e.g. Tableau, Business Objects)
The AFO (Apple Online Store Fulfillment Operations) team strives to provide cutting-edge innovation and operational excellence for a best-in-class customer experience. AFO turns Retail Fulfillment into a key value proposition for Apple's direct customers, through Planning, Execution and Strategic Retail Programs, such as Trade-In, Immediate Delivery and Ship From Store. The AFO Program Manager is a highly visible role that will be responsible for strategic fulfillment programs that cuts across Operations and Retail to gain efficiencies in Apple's fulfillment roadmap to improve offerings in the direct channel's route to market strategy. The work that is done in this space has a direct impact on efficiency and accuracy from online to Retail teams worldwide. This role will be expected to be the subject matter expert and represent fulfillment processes and behaviors in cross-functional fulfillment projects and programs. New processes and system functionalities will be supported by this role from conception to design, implementation, and support.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Operations, Business, or related field required. MBA or advanced degree preferred.