Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Sales and Business Development
Posted: Oct 4, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200262133
Apple's WW Channel Sales People and Advocacy team is seeking a Video Producer to manage video production and post production pipeline for the Creative Team within WW Channel Sales. The Producer will be responsible for video production and post production workflows, traffic projects, facilitate production of webcasts and podcasts, help with studio operations and manage cross functional partnerships with business stakeholders.
- 5+ years managing/leading projects in a design/film production field.
- Experience in film, design or leading multimedia creative projects a must.
- Excellent communications skills, a must.
- Experience in handling studio equipment a huge plus.
- Detail oriented and exceptional organization skills.
- Proven ability to manage cross functional relationships.
- Demonstrated capacity to work well in a team environment and individually with little direction.
- Demonstrated experience managing budget for video production.
- Complete mastery of OS X and iOS.
- Expert knowledge of Apple products such as Keynote and Pages.
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver solid work on tight schedules.
- Experience interacting with and influencing team members and business partners at all levels.
- Be able to present and articulate ideas.
The ideal candidate is a brilliant problem solver, detail oriented, self-starter, and excellent communicator with exceptional organizational skills and able to operate with transparency. Lead production coordination of post production workflows including color, editing and sound. Partner cross-functionally with business stakeholders, internal and external, and clearly communicate production challenges and opportunities to collaboratively deliver on creative vision. Manage budget for video production. Coordinate facilities, utilities, logistics, back of house, and general production including studio operations. Help build, onboard and maintain diverse network of agencies, suppliers, partners, and freelancers. Creating and maintaining clear and concise documentation and schedules.
Education & Experience