Channel Interactive Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Oct 22, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200302893
Marcom is Apple's Global Marketing Communications group. We oversee all of Apple's advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. In the role of Channel Interactive Producer, you will play an integral part in leading Apple's overall digital presence across products and services. You will guide key digital communications efforts with a focus on launching products on our partners' digital marketing and e-commerce platforms. Our global digital marketing presence across our partners' platforms is a critical part of our product marketing strategy.
- You have at least four years experience in digital project management, with at least two years experience leading increasingly more complex projects. Interactive agency experience is helpful.
- You have experience in marketing and development of digital communications across all channels and platforms, and you are proficient in the latest Internet advancements and technology.
- You deliver results and have a can-do attitude when it comes to hitting milestones and meeting deadlines.
- You have familiarity with Internet communication platforms and technologies, particularly e-commerce and online marketplaces.
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills and thrive working in a creative and dynamic environment.
- You are highly organized and love to craft efficiencies to further streamline processes.
Manages projects for key, high-profile launches, campaigns, and corporate initiatives. Communicates high-level concepts and overall business direction succinctly to all levels of the organization. Recommends solutions that break ground in digital interaction and ecommerce and does not shy away from standing behind the right solution. Collaborates with multiple partners, builds positive relationships, and leads a multidisciplinary team toward desired results. Structures and scopes complex digital and interactive projects, with multiple work streams. Develops marketing content for multiple digital platforms and partners. Collaborates with producers and agency teams on an ongoing basis to support the success of the project. Prioritizes projects and ongoing changes in real time, and refines interactive processes based on project requirements. Works with stakeholders to provide interactive marketing insights and strategy. Manages projects across digital platforms by working closely with the team and using project management tools. Builds strong relationships effectively with creative, development, and cross-functional teams to move projects forward. Organizes information quickly and summarizes it succinctly within a specified deadline to move the project forward.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree is preferred.