Get Behind the Magic!
This account will fall under the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business. Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/Magic Johnson venture and we are thrilled to be celebrating our 10-year anniversary together this year! SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food & facilities management solutions, which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services, Hospitals, K-12 Schools, Universities. Relocation is available!
Sodexo is seeking a Field Marketing Specialist 2for the University at Albany located in Albany, NY. The UAlbany enrolls more than 17,300 students in nine schools and colleges, which offer 50 undergraduate majors and 125 graduate degree programs. The account has over 20 retail units located in a state-of the-art Campus Center facility, two full service resident dining locations, and extensive catered events. The Field Marketing Specialist will improve the customer experience through a well-thought out marketing strategy in order to drive sales and draft communications to students for program knowledge and oversee event coordination. They will engage and integrate into the student body in order to obtain an honest and constructive feedback and suggestions while supporting the website/social media channels, analyzing data and working with clients to create advertisements for students. Client interactions will be frequent in this role. Sodexo manages resident dining, retail food concepts, and catering.
The successful candidate will:
- work with managers, clients, the District Manager and Vice President in all matters relating to marketing, to help establish and maintain a solid and mutually beneficial business relationship; and/or
- be responsible for successfully coordinating and directing all marketing activities throughout the enterprise, through subordinate managers, supervisors and frontline employees.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong marketing background and writing skills;
- strategic leadership, talent management, as well as exceptional communication and project management skills;
- strong computer skills, with a preference for experience with Scala;
- best in class presentation skills, with extensive PowerPoint experience;
- team development skills;
- client relationship skills and the ability to quickly respond to client and management needs;
- the ability to meet multiple deadlines and manage workload; and / or contract food services experience (preferred).
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits