Temporary - Part-Time
If you have a desire to significantly impact patients' lives by optimizing nutrition care, this is a great opportunity for you!
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian for a temporary full time position at Children's Minnesota located in Minneapolis, MN. Join our team and train in various clinic areas and provide relief coverage during medical leave coverage from ~ Nov 2021-April 2022.
Position will report to Clinical Nutrition Manager and ideal candidate:
- Must be Registered Dietitian with prior acute care experience outside of a dietetic internship program
- Participate in performance improvement projects, and providing training and nutrition education in a variety of settings
- Demonstrate an interest in partnering on research and outcomes, and will work to understand and improve nutrition approaches within the pediatric population
- Experience identifying pediatric malnutrition a plus
- Have excellent interpersonal communication skills to interact with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Assist in clinical nutriiton staffing coverage: may include inpatient units at our Minneapolis and St Paul campuses and diabetes & endocrine clinics in St Paul, Woodbury or Maple Grove.
- Eligible for MN license
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Dietitian positions in a variety of business segments, including Schools, Universities, Healthcare and Senior Living locations across the United States. Continue your search for Dietitian jobs.
Knowledge of nutrition care principles for acutely or chronically ill patients/residents within specialty areas (e.g., pediatrics, diabetes, cardiovascular). Excellent communication and counseling skills.
Qualifications & Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - Meets eligibility requirements for certification as a Registered Dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.