iOS Frameworks Engineer
New York City , New York , United States
Software and Services
Posted: Nov 3, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200305432
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We provide the machine learning infrastructure, data products, and algorithms supporting some of Apple's newest and fastest growing services. Going beyond accuracy we are driven to develop fair, explainable algorithms that preserve user privacy. Collaborating with Data Engineers and Machine Learning Engineers, the iOS Frameworks Engineer's focus is the on-device implementation of analytics.
- Write high quality code. We work mostly in Objective-C, Swift, Python, and Java. However, languages can be learned; we care much more about your general engineering skills than knowledge of any particular language.
- Hold yourself and others to a high bar when working with production systems
- Have extraordinary communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams
- Passion for scalability, reliability, power, and performance on iOS; in both theory and practice
- Enjoy and have experience: building APIs, defining abstractions that model use cases
- Experience with CoreML, CoreFoundation and SQLite frameworks
We are looking for a team member with a strong foundation in computer science theory and industry experience. In this role, you will develop iOS frameworks leveraged by one of Apple's newest customer-facing apps. You will work on: Scoping, design, and implementation of reliable iOS data processing and machine learning systems Cleaning, enriching, and securing on-device data Analytics performance monitoring of on-device intelligent systems
Education & Experience
BS or MS in Computer Science or related technical field, equivalent work experience will be considered