As an aspiring Chef you want to enhance the lives of others.
Sodexo is seeking TWO Sous Chefs for a 6-month temporary assignment to support the DIning Services Department at Orchard Manor, a 132 bed Skilled Nursing & Assisted Living Community. This facility is located an hour north of Pittsburgh in Grove City, Pennsylvania. The Sous Chefs will be hands on, reporting to the General Manager and working closely with our Production Manager. This is a great opportunity to get exposure within Sodexo, and to expand on food service management skills. We are offering a competitive hourly rate of $16-$20 depending on experience!
The successful candidate will:
- train and develop the kitchen staff;
- ensure Sodexo Culinary standards including recipe compliance and food quality are implemented and be part of implementing new innovative dining service options;
- have the ability and willingness to develop and motivate team members to embrace culinary innovations;
- ensure food safety, sanitation and workplace safety standard compliance; and
- have working knowledge of automated food inventory, ordering, production and management systems.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- strong food production and culinary skills;
- excellent leadership and communication skills with the ability to maintain the highest of culinary standards;
- ability to coaching and train employees.
Learn more about Orchard Manor
Learn more about Sodexo's Benefits
Sodexo is committed to providing working conditions and client services that are safe and healthy and will follow all applicable COVID-19 prevention measures, including state/local or client-mandated mask, testing and/or vaccine requirements.
Not the job for you?
At Sodexo, we offer Culinary positions in a variety of business segments, including Corporate, Schools, Universities, Government and Agencies, Health Care, Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Culinary jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great culinary career. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance, reimbursement of association dues and continuing education opportunities, you'll enjoy an improved quality of life that's unique in the hospitality industry.