Marketing Lead, Apple Cash
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino) , California , United States
Posted: Nov 5, 2021
Weekly Hours: 40
Role Number: 200309624
At Apple, we don't just build great products - we create a kind of wonder that revolutionizes entire industries. It's the diversity of our people and their ideas driving the innovation in everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Cash works a lot like a debit card - built right into iPhone. You can make secure purchases and send and receive money. And with Apple Cash Family you can share funds with your kids on their own Apple Cash card. The Wallet, Payment, and Commerce marketing team is looking for a marketing manager to lead Apple Cash marketing. This person will be responsible for growing engagement with Apple Cash through innovative marketing campaigns and communications within and outside of iOS. You will lead the design and execution of engagement and activation marketing programs from concept through delivery, partnering closely with cross-functional Apple teams including creative, product, and engineering. You will also partner very closely with the Apple Card engagement marketing in order to increase engagement in the Daily Cash program, which lives on Apple Cash. Finally, as the marketing lead, you will partner with the Product team, for launching new Apple Cash features. This opportunity will place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most inspiring and creative individuals in the industry. We're growing rapidly and encourage you to apply for this phenomenal opportunity today!
- 5+ years consumer marketing experience developing innovative, impactful and engaging consumer marketing campaigns to drive usage of products and features.
- Understanding of in-product customer journeys and experiences including experience working with product and engineering teams to develop and optimize marketing capabilities within products.
- Hands-on understanding of organic marketing channels and tactics used to accelerate social products.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate clearly and concisely with different cross-functional teams and seniority levels - including to executive audiences.
- Savvy at tackling complex issues and providing creative solutions while collaborating across multiple teams.
- Experience leveraging data and insights to inform decision making.
- Self-starter with excellent creative and critical thinking abilities and a willingness to roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever task is necessary.
- Strong attention to detail with ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules and deliverables within demanding timelines.
- Effective at building and cultivating interpersonal relationships.
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to tackle challenges while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
This role will help to develop outstanding and innovative marketing programs for Apple Cash customers. Working alongside product, engineering, and marketing teams to develop and execute customer experiences and communications to drive Apple Cash user engagement.
Education & Experience
B.A./B.S. Degree required